This page is for describing the particular conventions and intent of the wiki - though 'normal wiki rules and conventions apply.'
- The coverage of the wiki is the Voynich Manuscript in particular and 'texts of obscure origin' in general.
- Translations of the VM should consist of more than 'a few scattered random words.'
- Original research, suitably referenced is allowed.
- Critique rather than criticise.
- Wikipedia's 'No original research' does not apply - but statements and material made should be backed up with suitable references.
- For convenience 'VM' can be used after the first reference to Voynich Manuscript.
- Links to other websites and wikis are welcome - but will be checked for suitability.
Any discussions and suggestions on the talk page.