There are #many, many# websites on the Voynich Manuscript of varying degrees of usefulness and repetition. The following is a list of some of the more notable websites and pages: due to the range of approaches it is unlikely to be ever complete.
The following are some of the useful websites: feel free to develop the list. If any cease note here rather than deleting the entry - so the article remains a historical record.
Entries checked April 2018
Entries checked 3 September 2018
- John Baez' article from 2005, with links to a number of other websites, was 
- P Han's theory, from 2009/2010 (not working) http://www.voynichmanuscript.co.uk/index.htm
- The Internet Archives page 
- The Journal of Voynich Studies - 
- Languedoc Mysteries website page 
- Museum of Hoaxes 
- Lisa Fagin Davis' article (2015) 
- The Meta-religion website article 
- The CSI webpage on the VM, from January/February 2011 is here 
- An article on Crystalinks 
- The Plos One article is here .
- A BBC news article on the journal Plos One study is here .
- Edith Sherwood's website 
- The Voynich Manuscript Mailing List HQ website is 
- The Wikipedia page is 
- The Yale University webpage is 
- A New Yorker article is here 
- World Mysteries website 
- Voynich Thoughts 
- An article in Tablet Magazine 
- A website on Wordpress 
- Voynich Ninja website 
- The VM rosettes can be seen in 3D here .
- The Voynich Optics site is here 
- The Oldcivilizations's Blog (in Spanish) is 
- Philip Neal's website .
- What We Know About The Voynich Manuscript  (pdf).
- A list of books and articles can be found at 
- The proposition that the Manuscript is a 'false book' created to look like it came from Francis Bacon's New Atlantis  - though the dating of the manuscript is against this.
- A number of videos can be found here 
- An article by Sravana Reddy and Kevin Knight .
- A Princeton article is at .
- A BBC story on the VM's potential translation is .
- A discussion here 
- An article in Spanish here 
- Computational attacks on the Voynich Manuscript website 
A podcast can be found here .
This article and the equivalent pages on the other Voynich website  should be updated together